Sunday, November 11, 2012

WATSONS opens in CENTRIO CDO


WATSONS is the largest leading health and beauty chain in ASIA. They have over 2,500 stores across 37 countries and we are very privileged here in CDO that WATSONS has opened  another branch here in our new mall CENTRIO. They have everything you need from the pharmacy to make-ups to skin care products and other product to promote wellness for every kagay-anons. Last November 9, 2012, my fellow blogger friends and I were invited for their blessing and opening of their new branch here in CDO.  To be able to have everything that I need in one store makes my shopping more easy and more time saver. Very well lit and the products are classified where you can easily look for the things that you need. As a mom,  I find Watson so easy for me because I could look at stuffs for my kid and at the same time all the things that I might look for my mommy need is here also. From diapers to vitamins to make ups and lotions and hand soaps are here. Watsons wants their costumers to get the best value for their money because they have monthly promotions and other special offers.



With my fellow blogger friends! at the opening of Watsons Centrio Mall. with Mindanaoan, Bangs, Miss emz, Ding and Moi.


with the 2012 Miss Cagayan Ms. Grey Mendoza together with my fellow blogger friends Miss Ema and Miss Bang and me  



Blessing Ceremony of the New Watsons store.







With Councilor Hon. Edgar Cabanlas during the welcome address.




Ribbon Cutting





Time for us to explore the new Watsons!





Thank you very much to the ever nice and accommodating staff also of Watsons for inviting us! They have everything you need from first aid, family planning needs, women's health vitamins and supplements you name it, its there. feel free to visit their site also. 

No comments:

Post a Comment