Thursday, August 16, 2012

Game of Thrones!


20120508-094333.jpg
picture credited to www.makinggameofthrones.com
At first, i have always wondered what people were talking about this new HBO series last year, but i havent given a thought of watching it because i was so hooked up on Supernatural and Pretty Little Liars.
While i was watching the Emmy’s last year, Peter Dinklage (also known in the series as Tyrion Lannister “the Imp”) won the title as Outstanding Supporting Actor in a Drama Series. I was curious on how his acting was on Game of Thrones that made him win that award.
So Early this year, i finihed watching some of the series that i have downloaded, i thought of going backto reading. So i posted on Facebook and asked some frieds what books could they recommend me to read. A few books were suggested but there were 2 that caught my interest in their titles, which was the hunger games trilogy, and The Game of Thrones also. So i decided i should first watch the TV series of The Game of Thrones. The Verdict? I am inlove all over again! the plot of the story and the cast has left me wanting for more episodes! the characters of the series were portrayed in an excellent manner! This is how i became a fan of Peter Dinklage! He acts the part right, and i loveTyrion Lannister’s character too. After finishing the whole season 1, I starte to read the first book. A song of Fire and Ice on my iphone. since i love the story as it progressed on the book, I am now going to buy the paperback version, because a book like this deserves to be displayed in my mini library. Now waiting for te other episodes in season 2! thanks to all my twitter friends who encouraged me to watch this show! Will be reading the books a few days from now, and i am so excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment