Thursday, August 16, 2012

Almost There

Hi there guys!

I've been thinking a lot lately which site am i going to update more. Is it gonna be wordpress or blogger?  There's one thing i realized after last nights realization, that i can customize more my blog here in blogger than at wordpress where i have to buy the domain for me to fully customize it. At first I found it very hard to edit and put some blogs thru my blogger account, but now that i have the hang of it I'm starting to enjoy it already. I updated my profile and the appearance of my blog. The more i edited it since last night until now, i realized that the site is becoming more "ME". I really believe that your site defines who you are and the things that you like. I must say that I'm not that much of a blog expert, im just a newbie, but I'm enjoying every bit of it. I love that I'm starting to learn some tricks in editing pictures, in doing some links and all the beginners ricks about having a blog. Not that of an expert but at least a little research online did helped a lot.

All I can say that even starting a blog of my own made me realize that there is still a lot to learn. In all things you do, life is really an opportunity to learn everyday. Blogging has made me realize a lot lately,that i could really pour out my thoughts through writing and that i could express it and be happy about it. I have been fond of writing since i was in grade school. I guess all those formal theme writing really payed off.

I hope and pray, that I can continue the blogging euphoria that I have started and be diligent in writing. I hope you guys enjoy reading my blogs as much as i enjoy writing them! thank you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment