Tuesday, January 20, 2015

New year! I'm back

Meet my son and my daughter

Hi guys, it's been such a long time since I've posted here. I have been very busy the past year. A lot has happened over the past months and I say, the year 2014 was by far one of the most amazing year for us. I took the NLE last may 2014 while still breastfeeding my daughter yana, and guess what, I passed the board exam last May 2014. After passing the exam, i enrolled myself to Law school. Yes I dared to walk in the unknown waters of law school, fresh out from pregnancy and being a fulltime mother for quiet a while. Still breastfeeding my daughter i managed to pass the first semester, but I tell you guys, the journey was not easy but it was all worth it. Studying Law for me made me feel like I belong. Thats why I decided to continue with it. All the while having a kindergarten and a 1 year and 6 months old daughter that is by the way still breastfeeding! Yay! ,I managed to keep myself sane, although there are has been a lot of crying on the sides, but I got the hang of it.

Since I miss blogging, I decided to make time for it! Yup, I will write and I will make a schedule for it! That's my new years resolution! I hope I can do it, because I miss blogging and I miss the cyberspace and all of it's cyber-space-ness if you know what I mean. Well anyway, I will do this everyday! Pray for me! Hehehe

No comments:

Post a Comment