Friday, September 21, 2012

Friday Fill-Ins

Hi guys! I would just like to try this Friday fill-ins where i stumbled over it while reading through my friend Toni's blog! hope to keep up with this every Friday! Hope you guys enjoy reading this!


1. I don't know what it's like to be a fish; I only know how to be happy all the time.
2. Life and Love would be a great title for my life. 
3. A couple of weeks from now I'll be praying for our goals to be met.
4. count any number of things. 
5. I drove from dahilayan to cagayan and cebu
6. yesterday I was happy.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to being happy, tomorrow my plans include out of town trip with friends and Sunday, I want to go to church with my family!

Thank you shabby blog for the picture template! 

No comments:

Post a Comment