Monday, September 3, 2012

Farewell Michael Clarke Duncan!


picture from: IMDB



A few years back, my boyfriend who is now my husband, told me of a movie that he loved the most. He started to tell the story to me but i wanted to see the movie itself, it was "the Green Mile". So he downloaded the movie and we watched it together. We are great fans of Tom Hanks, but what stroked us the most was how the other actor on the movie was playing it so well. To tell you, I cried buckets while watching that movie. I could watch it over and over again and not get tired of it. Then we searched the name of the supporting actor playing the role of John Coffey, he was Michael Clarke Duncan. After watching that movie I became a fan of him. I know deep inside that big bulky figure was a gentle man. When I read his story that he used to be a bouncer and he dig at ditches, where his co-workers called him "hollywood" because of his constant dream of becoming a movie star, which came true by the way touched me. I will never forget him, I may not know him personally but through his movies he has made me known him enough to say that he is a good actor. Farewell Michael Clarke Duncan, may you see God up there in heaven and make good movies with our creator.

source: CNN

No comments:

Post a Comment