Sunday, August 12, 2012

My Spiderman

My son is currently on a spiderman craze! and he’s only 2 years old! Turning 3 in less than a month, but boy he knows how to pick his fave super hero! I am one proud mama! hehehe That’s why when i learned thy there’s going to be a “meet and greet with spiderman” on our local mall, I made a point to really bring him on stage to get his picture with his friendly neighborhood spiderman! He was so thrilled and was so happy!
20120809-151509.jpg
The picture’s a little blurry. hehehe
I was so happy that he really had fun that day! he even got the chance to have a coloring session with other kids
20120809-151720.jpg
pardon my son’s posture hehehe
And since then he would constantly remind us that he would like to have a spiderman birthday! When we went to the mall yesterday, we bought him his first ever costume! and he loved it!
20120809-151910.jpg
He seems to be playing the part so well. Plus we also bought him his own spiderman shirts and his new fave spiderman pillow!
20120809-152014.jpg
would you look at that handsome smile early in the morning!
Sometimes, i feel so excited when my son tries to be a big boy already! or should I say that He’s already a big boy
One thing I know for sure, that my Thirdy will be my one and only friendly neighborhood SPIDERMAN
20120809-152815.jpg
With proud and happy Mommy and Daddy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment