Monday, July 23, 2012

Panglao, Bohol

The first time i saw this place, I fell in love. Being with my husband on this very beautiful place makes me even more happy. It was my first time in Bohol back then. I was invited by my husband, which at that time was still my boyfriend to come to his home town to meet his relatives. From Tagbilaran, Bohol, we rode a motorized tricycle to go to the terminal for the jeeps going to Panglao. It was just a short ride from Tagbilaran. At first we went to one of the public beaches in Panglao and decided to have our lunch there. The food was super great. We ordered the big prawns with coconut milk, grilled fish and squid. We then decided to take a dip o the cool waters of Panglao. The sand was very fine and very sugar like.

This picture of ours was taken at bohol beach club! i would gladly to go back there someday!

No comments:

Post a Comment