Monday, February 11, 2013

Back from a very long break!!!






Hi guys! I've been out from the blogger world since my last know post because i was advised to go on bed rest because i am...... wait for it..... PREGNANT!!! my husband and i are expecting our next bundle of joy and joy and love and love!! I am excited.. But no that my bed rest has finally been lifted, i was busy over the month of January processing for the renewal of our business permits. and now that it's almost done i can get back to my blogging activities. While I'm waiting every month for my visit to my doctor i will have some time to spend over blogging again!!! ahhhhhhhh it feels so good to write!!! So hang on to your seats, for the next couple of days I'll be back with more interesting blog posts from me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment