Thursday, November 22, 2012

TOKYO-TOKYO to open soon in CDO


Great news to those fellow Kagay-anons who loves Japanese food! The famous Japanese food chain from Manila is opening it's doors to us here in Cagayan de Oro on November 29, 2012!
This new food chain will be an addition the the new pig out paces to go here in CDO. They are located at the 2nd floor of the Limketkai Mall. Be sure to visit them when they open. I heard that their red tea is very famous. 

A lot of my family and friends love Tokyo Tokyo. My parents for one never forgets to go to Tokyo Tokyo whenever they're in Manila. Another new place to explore with friends and family! And I am very much excited to say that me and some blogger friends of mine are invited during their opening! Will keep you guys posted! Continue to read my blog for the next couple of days for more updates! Arigatou Gozaimasu!

No comments:

Post a Comment