Monday, September 24, 2012

Emmy's 2012 - My Take

For the past weeks I have been waiting for this day to come! Finally it's the 64th Annual Primetime Emmy Awards! I was waiting for it because I was rooting for my Idol Peter Dinklage to win this years Outstanding supporting actor in a drama series where he was nominated (he played Tyrion Lannister on the hit series Game of Thrones). He won that award last year so I was kinda hoping he'd win it again this year! Any way, I'm still glad that Peter Dinklage was nominated still. I just love game of thrones. Zooey Deschanel was nominated too for the title Outstanding Lead Actress in a comedy series, too bad she didn't win! For the List of all those who were nominated and the winners for this years Emmy Award's you can find the list here.

I'm not a fashion expert, but here are my views for some of the red carpet looks.

pic source: fabsugar.com

Padma Lakshmi wearing a Monique Lhullier,and I can say that this dress looks good on her. perfect fit and makes her stand out. It also complements her skin color. I love it that Padma is rocking this dress so well. I love her make up also. Simple yet elegant in a way the she pulled off a neutral lip color.  I'm a big fan of big curls hair and I can say that she carried it well too. She looks stunning on this dress, suits her well.

pic source: marieclaire.com
And so I love this little girl! oh well not so little girl as she looked so sophisticated and so sweet wearing this dress by Zac Posen. Fits her perfectly and appropriately for her style and her age. love the sexy sandals too.

pic source: popsugar.com.au

I super love this gown also by Monique Lhuillier. Ginnifer Goodwin could do a little smile to make the outfit prettier. I so love the details of the design. i love the bright color and the shoes are perfect for the dress.

pic source: fabsugar.com

Jullianne Moore wearing a Christian Dior Couture. I love her so much and she looks great in that dress, it's just that her hair is kind of missed placed. I'm just saying, she could have just made her hair tamed at the back. I feel like she's suffocating in this dress. But hey, that's just me. hehehehe

pic source: popsugar.com

Claire Danes wearing a yellow Lanvin. For a mommy to be, she looks so great. Not to mention the baby bump showing slightly to remind people that we can be fashionable while we're pregnant. 

pic source: fabsugar.com

Can i just say OMG!!!! I am now a fan of her dedication to look good. She looks so great wearing that purple gown by Zac Posen! It really revealed her nice curves, but i just cant agree with her purple hair and the hair dropping in front of her face. it just seems out of place for me. i just wished she could have dyed her hair blond again. Love the Red lipstick though!

pic source: popsugar.com

this outfit is perfect! perfect for her and perfect for the occasion! love the baroque gold details! Vivienne Westwood did a great job on Tina Fey. Her hair and make up looks great on her too. 

It's my first time to blog something about fashion this big. hehehe Hope i can manage to blog more about things like this. the comments here are just my opinion on how i see them. hehehe hope you had fun guys! comments are very welcome! Good vibes everyone







No comments:

Post a Comment